The Christian wedding is a blessing and one of life’s most sacred rituals. Marriage is a holy estate, instituted by God, to be entered into not only with joy, but thoughtfully, reverently, and prayerfully. If you are interested in the Westminster Sanctuary or Chapel for your wedding, please contact the church office for availability at (803) 772-1338.
Westminster offers a fresh accommodating multi-purpose facility for almost any event. The basketball court sized facility is perfect for basketball and volleyball games, along with other indoor sports but can also be used for general events, dinners, conferences and meetings. The facility also includes a stage area, fully equipped kitchen, sound system and flexible seating and table configuration.
Use of the church facilities is open and at no cost to all congregational members. An application is required to reserve the facility. The facility is also available for use by the community. Please call the church office at 803-772-1338 to inquire about use. Application and fees are required for community use.
Westminster has several scholarships that we offer to our members and others to help in furthering their education. GPA and class schedules may be required along with application. (See link to Scholarship Application below.)
- Becky Stowe Memorial Scholarship
- Who is eligible for this? Any financially challenged custodial parents who are trying to pursue an education.
- Application is Due: May 1st for Fall Semester and by October 1st for Spring semester
- Claire Stokes Scholarship
- Who is eligible for this? Any WPC member, who is beginning college, university, technical or trade school
- Application is Due: by May 1st
- Ron Baughman Scholarship
- Who is eligible for this? Any member of WPC who is a continuing student (one already in undergraduate program, graduate program or embarking on other post-graduate studies
- Application is Due: by May 1st for Fall semester and October 1st for Spring semester